Welcome to the Peter Osypka Institute of Medical Engineering
Medical Engineering is of ever-increasing importance – economically and for health care. The Peter Osypka Institute of Medical Engineering at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences is dedicated to the research and development of products with medical purpose intended for human application. Projects are often carried out in cooperation with regional and supra-regional companies.
- Surgical Navigation and Augmented Reality (Prof. Hoppe)
- Electrostimulation and Ablation (Dipl. -Ing. (FH) Haber)
- Cardiovascular Medical Technology and Rhythmology (Prof. Heinke)
- NeuroAcoustics (Prof. Zirn)
- NeuroScience (Prof. Otte)